Thursday, September 21, 2017

Namaz k Masail | مسبوق نماز کیسے پوری کرے

Escaping with Salam of the Masbooq along with Imam. 
Question: I went to Mosque for performing Isha, and participated with Jamat in the second rakaat. I performed second, third, and forth rakaat. But when the imam escaped via salam, I followed him doing salam on the right side. Then suddenly, I remembered that I have to perform my one rakaat. So, I stood up after doing salam on the right side and performed the fourth one. So, is my prayer is right? 

The Answer:
if you had done the salam on the right side along with Imam and stood up to complete the prayer then your prayer is complete and you have no need to do Sajda Sahv since you were the follower and the follower is not required to do sajda save because of his mistake. And, if you had done the salam after imam, as it happens usually, and then completed the prayer, then the Sajda Save had been obligated to you. The reason is that your prayer had become individually after Imam's salam. Since you hadn't performed the sajda save so you have to re-perform the prayer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment