Saturday, September 23, 2017

Marriage in Islam | Marriage without Parents Blessing | جب لڑکی والدین کی رضامندی کے بغیر شادی کرے

What if parents don't agree with the marriage?
The Question: 10 years ago, I did love marriage because I had been gotten late with whom my parents wanted to marry me. They didn't agree with the woman I married. In short, they were not happy with this marriage. In short, describe the ruling regarding marriage without parents blessing and explain the marriage in islam matter. 

I and my wife asked forgiveness before they went for Hajj. But they didn't forgive my wife wholeheartedly. Is this marriage is wrong because of their unsatisfactory?  After marriage, my uncle gave me swear by Quran that you will obey the order of your father. I swore because of fear. Do I need to pay atonement for this swear? If yes, then what is that? My father wanted that the wife I brought at home, won't go to her family home. I didn't accomplish the condition and got separated after a month due to fear of the fight.  However, I didn't commit misbehavior against my parents. I always respect them. We visit our home occasionally, but I live separately. What's the ruling in this case? 

The Answer:
Your marriage is valid but try to make them agree as much as possible so that you may get blessings of this relationship. It was wrong for your uncle to give you swear since the wife has a right of meeting with her parents. However, since you swore and violated so pay atonement Kaffara. Kaffara is to make 10 poor people eat full-stomach in the morning and evening or to give 10 fitranas as sadqa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment